Here is some important information regarding Fees & Insurance:
- We recognize the need for a definite understanding between you and the Surgery Center regarding financial arrangements. Our fees reflect the specialized equipment and training of our nursing staff that ensure you are provided caring and quality health care.
- The responsibility for payment of all fees is the direct obligation of the patient. You, as the patient, will want to be knowledgeable of your insurance plan's co-payments, deductible charges, and co-insurance for the services you will receive. The Center's Business Office staff will verify your benefits and contact you prior to your date of service to verity your demographic information and to inform you of your estimated financial obligation, if applicable.
- On your date of service, we ask that you bring your photo ID, insurance card(s) and any forms that your insurance company has requested we complete. Payment of your procedure fees will be made on the date of service; the Center accepts major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) as well as cashier's check, personal check and cash. Payments for cosmetic procedures on the date of service must be made by credit card, cashier's check or cash. Personal checks not accepted for cosmetic procedures on date of service.
- After your surgery, the Business Office will file your claim with your insurance. You will receive a statement from the Center updating you when your claim has been paid. We will inform you by letter if additional fees are owed by you. If your insurance company pays more than was initially estimated, we will issue you a refund check for all overpayments.
- At any time you have questions regarding your financial arrangements, please contact the Center at 706-854-3026 and the staff will be glad to help you.